Secondary Lead Smelting Background Information Document For Proposed Standards, Volume 2 - Appendices, Final Report.
Under the authority of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendments, a national emission standard for hazardous air pollutants (NESHAP) is proposed to control emissions from secondary lead smelters. This document contains the appendices for the background information on hazardous air pollutant emissions (HAP) from secondary lead smelters contained in EPA-450-R-94-024a.
- Emissions and performance data from secondary lead smelter test program
- Secondary lead smelter test program overview
- Secondary lead smelter database with estimated default values
- Baseline emissions estimation procedures
- Control cost estimation procedures
|Air pollution; Secondary lead smelters; Hazardous air pollutants; NESHAP|
|Office of Air and Radiation|
|Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards|
|Emission Standards Division|
|Background Cost-Related Document|